Thursday, September 17, 2009

Healthy!

I went to my homeopathic doc this week and had my blood tested again. I wanted to know if the natural antibiotic, parasitic and the rife machine worked. I admit, I was a bit skeptical but I also hoped it was working. I am feeling better, after all.

Well guess what? My blood was beautiful! Flowing like a river and the cells were all big, puffy and red like they're supposed to be! Woo Hoo! I started cheering, right there in his office chair. There was only a teensy-tiny bit of that sticking together of blood cells here and there, but compared to before, it was nothing. The Cayenne pepper capsules fix that so I'll keep on taking them once a day. But all in all, I'm practically back to perfect health.

It's too bad normal doctors don't check blood in this way. They'd find so much more and it's a cheep, easy fix. Oh well, I'm just grateful I was led to him.

4 comments:

Lori said...

That's great news, Melissa~! Good health is priceless.

Josi said...

That's awesome, I've been waiting on an update. I'd be really interested in going to this guy and see where I measure up on his scale of things. I'm so glad your feeling good, Melissa. Way to be your own advocate.

Jennie said...

wahoo! that is great! :)

Laura said...

Glad you are feeling better! I think there is a lot that doctors can learn from other resources outside of the medical community...