Tuesday, July 14, 2009

My Day

I love mornings like this. I love to wake up energetic and happy. I love mornings when everyone is still asleep, it's a bit cool and the house is so quiet.

I tip toe in my squeaky tennis shoes down the stairs to get on the treadmill, excited to feel my muscles burn again. Amazingly enough, only Seth wakes up to the whoosh, whoosh of my feet on the rubber. I could go outside, but I want to read at the same time. You know, kill two birds with one stone.

I look forward to my day, to seeing my sisters and having lunch with them. We're are going out for sushi for my b-day and my mouth waters in anticipation. Only Karen won't be there. I'm sad about that. I love my sisters. They are truly amazing.

We will then go see "My Sister's Keeper." I didn't really want to see a tear jerker on my birthday, but what better to see with my sisters?

That is my plan. I feel happy, beautiful and ready to face the first day of my thirty ninth year. I refuse to feel old, so I give thanks for this extra day on earth.

I know Bry has planned a little party with the kids tonight. The whole day will be a good one for me. I just feel it, and you know, I am a bit psychic. =)

2 comments:

Tash said...

Happy Birthday!! i miss you sooo much!!!

Laura said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, MY BEAUTIFUL FRIEND!!!!